- Giant vein of Galen malformation in an adult.
- Stent-Retriever Thrombectomy after Intravenous t-PA vs. t-PA Alone in Stroke
- Results of the ANSWER Trial Using the PulseRider for the Treatment of Broad-Necked, Bifurcation Aneurysms
- Impact of Thrombus Length on Outcomes After Intra-Arterial Aspiration Thrombectomy in the THERAPY Trial
- Thrombectomy 6 to 24 Hours after Stroke with a Mismatch between Deficit and Infarct
For additional publications, please see Dr. Lopes’ author list on PubMed.